Well, today is officially Maya's due date, but I honestly don't think she will be coming today. This may sound a little weird, but Johnny really needs to finish up a job before she comes and that will not be until Wednesday or more likely Thursday. This family that he is working for needs it done by Thursday and we really need the cash to pay some bills this week. We know that God is good and that His will is perfect, so we will just trust that He knows exactly when the perfect day will be. So, we need to just sit back and wait....It's so hard to not be able to plan something like this! This is good for me to learn some more about patience and God's perfect timing! I will just leave it to that.
Moving on...we finally took some maternity pictures this weekend. I will post some later this week. But here are a some cute pictures of Calvin from last week.





This last picture is funny to me, because it was right before our walk one morning and Calvin insisted on wearing both his hat and sunglasses. It was so hilarious! Even though he only kept them on for about 3 minutes or so it was still cute!
1 comment:
I'm glad you finally posted. I was wondering if you already had a new baby girl. Keep up posted.
Post a Comment