Thursday, February 5, 2009

Johnny's Birthday







So, It was Johnny's 26th Birthday yesterday! It was a fun day...Calvin woke daddy up and gave him his morning kisses, I made him a yummy breakfast, we all went to Home Depot to pick out some tools with the awesome gift card from my parents, and then ended the evening going to the movie theatre to see "Slumdog Millionaire". We put Calvin to bed early and, Lydia, Johnny's sister, was so sweet to stay at our house while we went to the theatre. Johnny's parents got us tickets to see that movie. They just saw it the other week and LOVED it! We really enjoyed the movie as well. Having grown up in third world countries, we can all relate to a lot of the things brought out in the movie. It was definitely a movie I would recommend and actually purchase when it comes out of dvd as well. It was also really nice for the two of us to go out on a date. We don't do that enough! So, thanks to Johnny's parents for the date night and also to my parents for the gift cards!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

We've heard great things about Slumdog Millionaire, too, and I hope it's still in theaters here! We want to see it!

Love your blog, and peeking in on your beautiful, inspiring life. I love how you love life, Anna!

Happy belated b-day, Johnny!