




Now that we have a second baby on the way, I am really wanting to potty train Calvin. I know that it is a little early for him to be potty trained, but I am pretty determined. Right now we are just getting him used to his potty seat, which has been quite the challenge. Last night was the longest we got him to sit on it. It was so darn cute, so I just had to take a few pictures. Johnny heard Calvin making some funny noises "down there" while Calvin was sitting on his lap, so he quickly brought him to his potty chair, took his diaper off, and pulled his pants down. He gave him a couple of distractions while he was sitting there to keep him preoccupied. So, Calvin brushed his teeth while he sat on his potty last night. Although he didn't actually "go" in his potty, he still did a very good job of sitting on it. Yeah! I think I see some progress! So, here are a few pictures of him on his potty and then a couple more of him after his bath dancing around in his towel. He loves to show off his dancing skills! Lately, he has become quite the entertainer!
1 comment:
Very cute! Thanks for putting up the pics.
- Adriel
Post a Comment