

Yeah! So, we are having a girl! We are very excited...we get a little bit of both..one boy and one girl. We are very blessed! So, thank you God for giving us this beautiful little girl! So, here are two of the pictures from the ultrasound. It was such a detailed ultrasound, so we got to see our little girl move around a whole bunch. She was extremely active. I have felt her a lot this last week and Johnny has even been able to feel her kick as well.
So, this weekend I have been busy designing wedding invitations. They are all officially done and put into the envelopes. Yeah! I will take a picture of them tomorrow morning (before Lisa comes to pick them up) when there is some good natural light. It's so fun to see your client get excited about them. I am excited to show her the final product tomorrow! Anyways, enjoy the pictures! I am off till tomorrow!
1 comment:
How exciting! It is so fun to add some dolls and pink to the mix of trucks and baby blues.
Post a Comment