


Well, Friday started off as a bad day and ended as a good one. I will start with the bad stuff. Our car got broken into early yesterday morning and they tore a lot of the inside up. The dashboard is all messed (took the radio/cd player) and things were littered everywhere. The worse part is that they stole Johnny's main tools from the back of the car. The tools that they stole added up to be worth at least $700 and they were all the tools that Johnny uses every day for work. That really sucks! It makes me mad just writing about it. Some of the tools were birthday presents that he had gotten through gift cards and through family going in together to get something big for him. What a big loss for him, especially since he needs those tools for his own business of painting and remodeling. So, we called the police and had them write it up. Johnny went to a whole bunch of pawn shops to tell them to keep on the lookout for a list of tools he left with them. So, we will just wait and pray! The rest of the day I worked on birthday and wedding invitations for a couple of different people. Friday evening I met with some clients and everything went really well. I was able to get a good idea of what they wanted and to go ahead on a couple of ideas I came up with. So, all the work yesterday paid off. These wedding invitations will be done by Tuesday/Wednesday with a lot of time and work put into them. Even though the timing is pretty short for doing a large amount of wedding invitations, I am really enjoying it. It has been so nice to work on something I have been trained in. It's nice for a change to focus on that rather than on my child all day. Well, I guess you can figure what we will be doing this weekend...lots and lots of designing! Here are a few pictures of Calvin and I reading a book. Enjoy your weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment