




Here are a sequence of pictures that Johnny took the other day of Calvin drinking milk out of our "adult cups" and eating his lunch at our dinning table rather than in his high chair. He has become so independent lately in so many ways and eating is definitely one of those ways. He feels so big when he gets to do the same things that we do! Kids grow up way too fast! It's a good thing we have another on the way. I am already really missing all the "baby" stages ;)
1 comment:
Hi Anna,
Just wanted to say cute blog. I saw it in Facebook. Its so fun peeking into peoples lives. I'm glad things are going well. Also just wanted to let you know I've been stuck inside constantly too, except for yesterday. Its freezing. We don't even get to take walks. AHHHHH! I know how you feel. When do you find out what you are having? Thats so exciting. I can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment