Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas

Well, Christmas time flew by and now it's almost the new year. Thanks to everyone for all of the lovely Christmas presents. That was a blessing. Johnny and I celebrated our Christmas together on Christmas Eve and then Calvin got to open his presents Christmas morning. I made Swedish tea ring the night before and shared it with the Taylor family after we all opened presents together at the Taylor house on Christmas morning. I don't want to take our Christmas decorations down yet, because I feel like we didn't get to enjoy it as much due to the power outage. Well, the day after Christmas I was lucky enough to get three of my wisdom teethe pulled for free. I decided that I needed to take advantage of my medicaid before it expires at the end of this year. It was a challenge trying to store enough breast milk so that Calvin wouldn't be effected by all the drugs, etc. He definitely didn't enjoy being fed by the bottle, so I am only on Ibuprofen now and Calvin is back on the breast milk. Let me tell you, I would definitely rather be drugged up without pain after having my teethe pulled, but Calvin comes first in our new world of parenthood. I just keep reminding myself that if I could give birth to a baby without drugs, then I can certainly do anything else without drugs. He is definitely a lot happier! Last night we ordered three really cute outfits for Calvin from Gap (thanks mom and dad). It was fun picking them out. We will take pictures of him wearing them when they come. Well, that is about all for now. We need to start getting ready for church. Here is another link to some more pictures that we posted on photobucket:
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii19/jctviii/christmas%202007/?albumview=slideshow

No comments: