We took at trip to get icecream last night. It was so needed to get out of the house and to give the kids something fun for them to do. Calvin was set on eating green icecream, so he ordered a scoop of lime on a cone. It was a lot of fun. Maya shared a scoop of icecream with me and kept buttering me up by giving me kisses. It was hilarious! Oh, and Calvin insisted on sitting in his very own booth. Don't ask me why, because I still have no idea why ;)

He was pretty excited about his icecream! And then daddy got to taste it.It was so nice to relax for a bit and do something other than work on our house. We are still working like crazy on our house. Although, this week I have taken a couple of breaks for my own sanity. I don't think I have ever done so much painting. BUT it looks great! We gave an offer for a house just a mile east of us and they counter-offered. So, we thought about it and put in another offer today and we still have yet to hear back. I know God has His own plan for us and I know He knows what's best for our family, but it's so hard being content in this situations when we want this house so much. We really want this house and are just praying that the owners will accept our last offer. I am off to get my little lady out of bed. She is currently jumping in her crib chanting "mommy" over and over.




1 comment:
I love the picture of Calvin with his green ice cream!
Post a Comment