Friday, September 10, 2010

Bernina Sewing Machines

So, I REALLY want a good sewing machine. We have one that is a hand-me-down from Nana (Johnny's grandma), but it's old and it doesn't work very well. So, I am looking for a sewing machine, so I can get going on some fun homemade crafts and such for my new ETSY SHOP...which I have opened and am almost ready to announce the link for it...I have been working on the banner for it. I have done some research and it seems that the Bernina sewing machines are the best quality and they last forever and people don't usually have problems with them! These are usually pretty expensive machines but I found a used one for $250 and...I guess I will be saving up for it or if this one goes (which it probably will go pretty quickly at that price) then I will be saving up for another used one somewhere else, because there is no way I could afford a new one. There are quite a few on EBAY, but they have a ton of bidders and the price is already higher than the other one I found for $250 and I am sure the price will be going way higher than that since there are so many bids already and they still have atleast a week left. Anyways, this is my newish goal....to BUY A USED BERNINA SEWING MACHINE! Anyone else have experience with sewing machines?

Oh, and thank you friend for that sweet song suggestion for running. I LOVE those words and they are perfect for me as a mom needing to "run" away from life for a little bit of me time! And, my sweet other friend, I can't for the life of me find the link for the eyebrow trimming. I looked and looked and could not find where I had seen it. Sorry, I will be trying, but I don't even know how I can forget that when I just looked at it. I guess it's the mom brain not working right now. Maybe it will be back up and running after the weekend ;)

Oh, and here is one picture from last nights date...not very clear, but I still LOVE it! We went out to eat and then went mini-golfing, went to Barnes & Noble and then finished off with a yummy cup of orea icecream...Oh, and thanks sweet Lydia for baby-sitting for us again! We love you!

No comments: