




I love how you can go to bed one night in the worst of moods or having had a horrible day and then wake up in the morning with a fresh start. Oh, that is such a relief! These last couple of weeks have been pretty rough, but I am getting through it and there is always tomorrow....today was a much better day. Things are coming along and I have things to look forward to. As you can see, the layout of this blog has changed and the title as well, which has a lot more meaning to me. I have also started a flicker page (you can see listed on the side of this page) which will have pictures of the things that I have made at home and also things that I will be selling in the future...So, yes, I have a lot to do and to work on. I just got a call from a friend who wants me to design Birthday invitations for her soon to be one year old boy. I am really excited about it. So, eventually you will get to see pictures of it when it is all done! Hint: elephants. Well, here are some more pictures taken today and the last couple of days as well....a squirrel trying to get into the bird feeder, messes that Calvin is the master of making, fun instruments with dad, and bath time with very cute bath toys... Enjoy!
1 comment:
Just wanted to say it looks good!
Post a Comment